The aim of this site is to make accessible information, articles and books from a reformational perspective.
The pioneers of reformational philosophy were Herman Dooyeweerd, D. H. Th. Vollenhoven and A Janse. They built upon the foundations laid by Groen van Prinsterer and Abraham Kuyper.
More information on this perspective is here.
For an introduction to Dooyeweerd's ideas these articles are a great place to start:
Mark Roques Crocodiles and philosophy
The main navigation for the site if found at the head of each page.
To check out what's new see here
Use the guestbook page to make comments, suggestions, observations or just to introduce yourself.
Introduction to Reformational Philosophy
- Lambert Zuidervaart 2016. Religion, Truth, and Social Transformation: Essays in Reformational Philosophy. McGill-Queen's University Press.
- Craig Bartholomew 2017. Contours of the Kuyperian Tradition: A Systematic Introduction. IVP Academic
- Robert Sweetman 2016. Tracing the Lines: Spiritual Exercise and the Gesture of Christian Scholarship (Currents in Reformational Thought). Wipf and Stock
- Mike Wagenam 2016. Together for the World: The Book of Acts. Lexham Press.
- Craig Bartholomew 2016. Introducing Biblical Hermeneutics: A Comprehensive Framework for Hearing God in Scripture. Baker Academic.
- Craig Bartholomew 2016. Revealing the Heart of Prayer: The Gospel of Luke. Lexhmam Press.
- Maarten J Verkerk, Jan Hoogland, Jan van der Stoep, Marc J. de Vries 2016. Philosophy of Technology: An Introduction for Technology and Business Students. Routledge.
Steve Bishop (ed.) Reformational Studies: An Annotated Bibliography of B J van der Walt
Jonathan Chaplin et al. (Eds) Open Christian College Correspondence Course
Albert F. Gedraitis Worship & Politics (New Exodus Series)
Bob Goudzwaard (Bruce C. Wearne (ed.)) Finding an Alternative to Over-Development
E. L. Hebden Taylor The Reformational Understanding of Family and Marriage
K.J. Poppa (transl. J. Van Meggelen) A Battle for Righteousness: The Message of the Book of Job,
Gordon Spykman Spectacles: Biblical Perspectives on Christian Scholarship
James W. Skillen Christians Organizing for Political Service
Marius Dirk Stafleu Relations and Characters
J H Sillevis Smitt Translated by Jack van Meggelen Our Father in Heaven by (c) 2000.
Pete Steen The Structure of Herman Dooyeweerd's Thought
Alan Storkey Foundational Epistemologies in Consumption Theory
Alan Storkey Marriage and its Modern Crisis
Hendrik van Riessen The University and its Basis
|Reformational Publishing Project and Paideia Press|
Faith in Scholarship
|Glenn Friesen's Studies related to Dooyeweerd and to Vollenhoven|
Theodore Plantinga's Reformational resources
St George's Centre for Biblical and Public Theology
Contact: allofliferedeemed 'at' gmail 'dot' com