Craig Bartholomew 1994. “'Dominion’ as a Key to Understanding Art,” in Venster op Die Kunste: Christelike Perspektiewe/ A Window on the Arts: Christian Perspectives (Potchefstroom: IRS, 1994), 41-57.
Hilary Brand and Adrienne Dengerink Art and Soul: Signposts for Christians in the Arts Piquant, 2001.
Adrienne [Dengerink] Chaplin , 'Past the Post: Post-modernist Art and Beyond,' Third Way (March 1988) 14-16
Adrienne Dengerink Chaplin 'What's the point?' Summer reading and the arts Comment 2007.
Geoff Hall The Wilderness and the Desert of the Real. Upptacka Press, 2011.
Geoff Hall The Cultural Way of Being. Upptacka Press, 2011.
Geoff Hall Translating the Invisible Wind. Upptacka Press, 2012.
Geoff Hall The Artist's Autobiography. Upptacka Press, 2012.
Abraham Kuyper 1898. 'Calvinism and art' Lectures on Calvinism Grand Rapids: Eerdmans
'The gospel, art and aesthetic theory'. Issues Number 6, November 1990.
'Aesthetics, art and education: a Christian look at art' (1980) [pdf] No Icing on the Cake: Christian Foundations for Education (ed. Jack Mechielsen) (Brookes-Hall Publishing Foundation, 1980)
'Aesthetics, art and education: consequences for curriculum' (1980) [pdf] No Icing on the Cake: Christian Foundations for Education (ed. Jack Mechielsen) (Brookes-Hall Publishing Foundation, 1980)
'A Christian Look at Educating Art & Aesthetics' (Sept 1978) [pdf]
James Romaine (ed.) 2012. Art as Spiritual Perception: Essays in Honor of E. John Walford. Crossway.
Art Needs no Justification (IVP, 1978) on-line version Modern Art and the Death of a Culture (IVP, 1970) Marleen Hengelaar-Rookmaaker (editor) The Complete Works of Hans R. Rookmaaker (Piquant, 2002/3) vols 1-6:
1. Art, Artists and Gauguin
2. New Orleans Jazz, Mahalia Jackson and the Philosophy of Art
3. The Creative Gift, Dürer, Dada and Desolation Row
4. Western Art and the Meanderings of a Culture
5. Modern Art and the Death of a Culture
6. Our Calling and God’s Hand in History
Richard and Janice Russell The darkening West: a study in contemporary art and philosophy (available from CSU here.)
Calvin Seerveld Seerveld's books are available from Tuppence Press (in North America) and the Christian Studies Unit (in the UK) and Piquant (in the UK)
Rainbows for a Fallen World. Toronto: Tuppence Press, 2005 Bearing Fresh Olive Leaves: Alternative Steps in Understanding Art Piquant 2000.
- The gift of artistry - God's clothing for human life
- Creativity [pdf] Big Picture 1 (3) (Trinity 1999): 5-6, 31-32.
- Vollenhoven's legacy for art historiography. Philosophia Reformata 58(1983): 49-79.
- Towards a cartographic methodology for art. J. Aesthetics and Art Criticism 39 (2) (1980): 143-154.
- 'Two Writers Engage in Rainbow Action: Nick Looks at Cal; Cal Looks at Nick' in Vanguard 10.6 1980 4, 5 and 18
Gregory Baus Seerveld’s Hineinlebenshaltung
Lambert Zuidervaart and Hernry Luttikhuizen eds., Pledges of Jubilee. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1995
Lambert Zuidervaart, Artistic Truth: Aesthetics, Discourse, and Imaginative Disclosure. Cambridge University Press, 2009.
Lambert Zuidervaart and Henry Luttikhuizen, eds., The Arts, Community and Cultural Democracy (St. Martin's, 2000)